- Beluga Celebration 0.7Price 79.99 BGNCountry of origin: RussiaPackaging: 0.7 lABV: 40%
- Onegin Vodka Gift Box + 2 glassesPrice 124.99 BGNBrand: SimpleCountry of origin: RussiaPackaging: 0.7 lABV: 40%
- Onegin Vodka Gift BoxPrice 99.99 BGNBrand: SimpleCountry of origin: RussiaPackaging: 0.7 lABV: 40%
- Tsarskoe Selo, 0.7Price 52.99 BGNBrand: LadogaCountry of origin: RussiaPackaging: 0.7 lABV: 40%
- Tsar's Golden, 0.7Price 29.99 BGNBrand: LadogaCountry of origin: RussiaPackaging: 0.7 lABV: 40%
- Absolute Lemon, 0.7Price 20.99 BGN
- Absolute ELYX, 0.7Price 99.99 BGN
- Absolute Grapefruit, 0.7Price 20.99 BGN
- Absolute Kurant, 0.7Price 20.99 BGN
- Absolute Raspberry, 0.7Price 20.99 BGN
- Beluga Noble, 0.7Price 74.99 BGN
- Absolute Vanilla, 0.7Price 20.99 BGN
Hard alcohol is preferred by many people. Concentrates are suitable for self-drinking, but also for mixing with soft drinks. They are used to prepare cocktails, which are mostly consumed in bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. Vodka is a "classic in the genre" in alcoholic beverages, and is more often used by men. It is good to drink in moderation to avoid unpleasant consequences, manifested in headaches and dizziness due to binge drinking.
Brands such as Beluga, Finland, Absolut, Russian Standard, Flirt, Gray Goose and Belvedere are all preferred types of vodka, all of which you will find at very good prices in the online store Vida.bg. If you want to get a nice Russian vodka to serve to your guests, bet entirely on this place and enjoy the quality.
What is vodka made of?
We rarely think about what and how a certain type of alcoholic beverage is made of, but there is nothing wrong with being as informed as possible. This way we will know what we are actually consuming, and we will be interesting interlocutors during a conversation. Vodka is one of the most frequently ordered drinks in entertainment venues, and it is increasingly used at home.
50 grams of the drink is enough to be able to relax at the end of the day, completely forgetting about worries and regaining a good mood. As for what are the ingredients of this type of alcoholic beverage and what is the technology for its production, remember the following:
● Made from ethyl alcohol in combination with water;
● It has a neutral taste, which makes it suitable for mixing with different types of soft drinks - cola, tonic, tomato juice, etc .;
● The quality drink is made of rye or wheat alcohol with high distillate, and in order to be of crystal purity, a special filtration is performed;
● Infusions of herbs, sugar and rye bread can also be added during production;
● The countries where the best vodka is made are Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Finland.
In general, this alcoholic beverage has a very interesting history, and as for any other, it is good to get acquainted with its specifics.
Who is it suitable for
Each type of alcohol should be consumed by persons over 18 years of age, as well as care should be taken with its dosage. As vodka is a concentrate, it is good to drink only by people who can tolerate its intensity. It is suitable for men and women who regularly consume alcoholic beverages and like to relax under the "sounds" of their unsurpassed taste.
However, if you suffer from some chronic diseases and hard alcohol does not affect you very well, it is better to replace it with something lighter such as a good wine with few calories or cognac. In Vida you will find the right solutions for you and your invaluable solitude.
How to consume it
The interesting thing about this type of drink is that it causes a hangover in very rare cases. If we have fulfilled the important rule to choose high-quality alcohol, the chance of suffering from nausea and headaches in the morning is negligible. However, in no case underestimate the effect of excessive amount of vodka test. Enjoy the drink in moderation and take advantage of all its benefits.
One of them is the possibility to be consumed with delicacies, such as smoked or marinated fish, meat appetizers, cheese and yellow cheese, almost all types of salads, etc. Nuts are also a great addition to the drink, and here it is good to take into account your personal taste preferences.
How it is served
Whatever foods we eat vodka with, it is served cold. For this purpose, the bottle with the concentrate is stored in a refrigerator, and the cups should be subjected to the necessary cooling so that the taste can unfold on 100%. Drink in small sips and serve in small cylindrical glasses.